Our employment programmes can offer you a range of support with finding employment and building your confidence. Our knowledgeable team have a real passion for helping those seeking a pathway into employment or training and we have a strong commitment to tackling unemployment in the Black Country region.
There are 3 simple steps to our employment support.
1. Make an initial advice and guidance (IAG) appointment with an Access to Business employment adviser and we can offer you two employment programmes.
2. Attend either our Stepping stones programme or our employability programme to gain skills in:
- Confidence Building
- Developing Interview Techniques
- Basic IT Training
- Applying for Jobs Online
- Support with Universal Job Match
- Job Searching at our weekly Job Club
- Sector Specific Training
- CV writing and Mock interview sessions via skype and phone
- Customer Service Training
- Voluntary Work Experience
3. Continue receiving support until you have gain employment by coming to our drop-in Job Club on a Wednesday or Thursday afternoon.
Access to Business is a registered UKOnline Centre and we are delivering IT sessions for total beginners.