Access to Business's ERDF RAISE (Raising Aspirations, Inspiring Self-Employment/Social Enterprise) project offers advice and guidance towards starting your own business or enterprise. There are 5 steps to our self-employment support.
1. Attend our Introduction to Self-Employment workshop.
2. Make an initial information, advice and guidance (IAG) appointment with an Access to Business qualified business adviser and we will offer you a range of support options.
3. FREE workshops:
- Business Finance
- Social Media
- HMRC/HMRC Self Assessment
- Business Planning
- Business Club
- Business Networking
4. Our support is ongoing for the first year of your business. You will receive great offers on all of our office services.
5. Attend our events and conferences at local venues, with guest speakers providing expert advice and networking opportunities.
The RAISE project also offers support to existing businesses to develop and grow.
The project is developed in partnership with the Skills Work and Enterprise Development Agency (SWEDA) http://www.sweda.org.uk